We hope you’re all as excited as we are about the Startup Weekend in Greater Lafayette kicking off tonight!
Here are some final details for you:
- Doors open tonight at 5:30 PM. The location is Lafayettech HUB (580 N 36th St, Suite A, Lafayette, IN 47905), right behind Eastside 9 theater.
- Look for parking spots all around the building, and also behind the Eastside 9 theater. There should be plenty of space to park, feel free to tweet us @Lafayettech with questions.
- Pizza (Bruno’s) will arrive around 6:00 PM and we will kick things off officially at 6:30 PM.
- As soon as the first speakers are finished, we will jump right into pitches (roughly 7:30 PM or sooner). We will explain how the pitching process works, but here are some things to begin thinking about:
- Pitches are 60 seconds.
- You may have one or multiple chances to pitch, depending on how many people want to pitch tonight. So pitch your best idea first.
- No Powerpoints will be used – just your voice and body language.
- We will be closing the Hub’s doors at midnight on Friday and Saturday, but remember to rest up ahead of time! The weekend will fly by.
- If you purchased student tickets, please remember to bring your student ID.
If you have any questions, email us at email@example.com.
See you in a few hours!