PRIZES FOR THE WINNING STARTUPS:
- 3 months of FREE office space at Lafayettech HUB. Privacy and free knowledge for your growing startup.
- 4 hours of legal consultation, provided by Armstrong Law Offices.
- Free setup of QuickBooks, provided by Milestone Advisors
- Amazon Web Services - $200 credit to the 1st place team.
PRIZES FOR ALL PARTICIPANTS:
- A book for each participant: “How To Take A Company From Concept To Creation In 54 Hours“, by Marc Nager, Clint Nelsen, Franck Nouyrigat, co-directed by StartupWeekend.org.
- Twilio provides a web-service API for businesses to build scalable, reliable communication apps! The deal: $50 credit using code.
- Amazon Web Services - $50 credit per team + an additional $200 credit to the 1st place team.
- Microsoft BizSpark is a global program designed to help accelerate the success of early stage startups, providing software, support and visibility.
- CloudMine provides a better backend for your mobile apps. Spend time building your app, not building the server-side platform required to run it. The deal: $50 credit.
- O’Reilly Media - one free e-book of your choice.
- Meet your next team member.
- Collaborate with other local developers, designers, engineers.
- Learn new things from amazing mentors.
- Meet investors and angels.
- Hear great speakers talking about entrepreneurship topics.
- Showcase your talent(s).
- Time management, team management, business management.
- Learn what’s next to do to grow and market your startup.
- Be part of a magical weekend.
RSVP at http://glsw2012.eventbrite.com.
Enjoy it, and good luck!